Monday, April 21, 2014

Book Review - The Everything Homeschooling Book






I give this book a 10/10. It is available here


I really enjoyed reading this book. It gave me a lot of insight and very helpful, practical advice about how to successfully homeschool. It includes resources, including many websites, strategies, and methods. It also has different educational activities and examples for K-12 which includes information about different learning styles and specific needs. It also included something that was really good for me - a typical homeschool day - which is one question I still have unanswered for if we decide to continue K-12. 


I think this book is incredibly helpful and I intend to purchase it so I can reference it if I have a question. This one is a winner!



No comments:

Post a Comment