Tuesday, June 10, 2014

100 Happy Days



The other day I was having dinner with a very good friend (that's you, Andrea!) and she was telling me about about a challenge called 100 Happy Days. For this challenge you simply take a picture every day of something that made you happy and post it it or email it to the 100 Happy Days Foundation. On average, the site says, 71% of people say they are too busy to be able to do this and do not complete the challenge. The site also goes on to say that on average people have felt happier, more satisfied, and more optimistic in their lives when they take 2-3 minutes to think about being happy and complete the challenge.

I think this is a great idea! The one thing I was worried about was publicity - I did not want everyone to be able to see if I didn't want nor did I want to fill up my Facebook feed every day. What I like about this site is that is can be 100% publicity free if you want, they offer to have you send in pictures through private email, many social networks, or Facebook. I might want to share a few pictures on Facebook but I don't have to -it's just for me. I'm going to submit mine via Instagram because I think it will be easiest since I'll most likely be taking them on my phone. I'll also hashtag, which will be the first time for that.

I'm starting today. You can follow me on Instagram if you like or I'll also make a collage of my daily pictures and post them on here once a week. I look forward to keeping you updated!

Follow me on Instagram (and some times Facebook) at #lauras100happydays.

It's time to be happy!


Also, I probably won't post until next week where I'll be live from Wisconsin! 







No comments:

Post a Comment